Eco-friendly hiking, mastermind group and more!
10 days / 9 nights coworkation
- We will have everyday a big part of the time all together, making nature and community catalyze new ideas, initiatives and solutions to our personal or professional issues. This time will mostly be filled by:
- eco-friendly hiking (*) and exploring the nearby volcano (Sete Cidades), the nearby black sand beach (Mosteiros), the 2 other stratovolcanoes on the island (Fogo and Furnas) and other remarkable sites (countryside, mountain, beach, villages and city of Ponta Delgada),
- mastermind group meetings (**).
- During the event, some other activities will be organized, facilitated and encouraged: a presentation about life design, some skill sharing sessions and other workshops (depending of the wishes and offers of participants), game or movie nights, etc.
- We will also have free time, for example for everyone to get a bit of work done.
- See agenda below (under the contact form)
(*) Eco-friendly hiking means not only that we will respect the environment, but we will also pick the garbage that we would possibly find on our way.
(**) A mastermind group is a peer-to-peer mentoring concept used to help members solve their problems with input and advice from the other group members (source: Wikipedia). The agenda is made by the group. Each member is actively participating and committing in giving and receiving ideas, support and advice.
- At Novovento, a beautiful and peaceful coworkation space on São Miguel Island, the biggest island of the Azores archipelago (Portugal).
- Direct flights from Lisbon, Porto, London and others in UK, Amsterdam, Brussels, Boston, NYC, Toronto and more.
May 8 to 17, 2019
How much does it cost and what is included?
Take our Early-Bird offer for
790 € 690 €
(100 € discount available until March 31)
This price includes:
- 9 nights in a quadruple room
- use of the working spaces, internet access 24/7 (200 Mbps)
- 9 breakfasts (self-service)
- tea and coffee at will
- 2 dinners at Novovento
- bath towel and linen
- daily house cleaning
- 1 laundry
- organization, facilitation and guiding of the mastermind sessions, hikes and other activities (“life design” presentation, game or movie nights, etc.) on-site and off-site
- transport for all the organized activities off-site
- flights to/from Ponta Delgada airport and transfer to/from Novovento
- all meals except breakfasts and the 2 included dinners organized at Novovento (we will often encourage to prepare and share meals all together between participants)
- optional added activities such as restaurants, boat trips, entrance at thermal baths, museums, etc.
Information and booking: fill the form below and we will contact you!
How will the agenda be like?
- Wednesday, May 8 – Day 1
- Check-in at Novovento
- Welcome meeting
- Welcome aperitif and dinner (included)
- Thursday, May 9 to Wednesday, May 15 – Day 2 to 9, every day
- Eco-friendly hike or at least a nice walk, exploring the nearby volcano (Sete Cidades), the nearby black sand beach (Mosteiros), the 2 other stratovolcanoes on the island (Fogo and Furnas) and other remarkable sites.
- Mastermind meeting (when possible and relevant, we will do it during the excursion, for example in the middle of the hike of the day).
- Coworking and free time for everyone, including personal time, meals, skill sharing sessions or other workshops that participants would like, etc.
- Friday, May 17 – Day 10
Who are the hosts?
- Émilie and Karl. from Novovento, the beautiful and peaceful coworkation space on São Miguel Island,
- Rémy, the founder of Green Coworking Europe and organizer of the event.
Can I stay longer at Novovento?
Of course! You are very welcome to arrive a few days or weeks before our event at Novovento. Check-out will be on May 17th for everybody, as Novovento will organize other event after ours.
Rémy, the founder of Green Coworking Europe, has already been coliving at Novovento last year. He will stay again there from mid April.
Feel free to let us know about the dates you’d like to check in at Novovento and we will give you the information for the booking.
This event is created and organized by
in collaboration with